Sunday 25 April 2010

The crux

oh, I’ve been winging it, alright
that has never been the problem

it’s that wall
where rules are kept unwritten
a do-not-come-near
warning at the gates of reach

even breath, cautiously unspoken
equals bilateral flaw;
denting space
just a little too near
a certain percentage of
possible breach

bring out the clouds obscuring
- once you know who I am
too many take what they think they can -
followed by rain's distortion
flushing out what’s left
of whatever plan

and now you’ve found your reflection
of notice on the wall

how did you not-know this?

it is basic irony

that I too,
am cautiously disclaiming:
handle with care
clause containing
plausible deniability


..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

--(smile) to see your words --
--(grin) to connect with them --
--(frown) to be thought provoked to understand meaning ...it becomes personal --
--(grin) to see I'm back to where I started again (aka twitter teaser ;-)), thank you --
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"now you’ve found your reflection
of notice on the wall" --
-- *problem* is that I can see them all - many different angles, shapes and reflections by simply re-framing context, nothing is stationary or *easy* ...so glad to have your disclaimer insight ;-)

Fragmentsinsight said...

:-)
Disclaimers are life's frustration, so I thought it only fair to give them a piece of (my) mind.

Eugh said...

interesting... ^_^

Anonymous said...

...great way to make frustration a positive thing - provided you don't give way too many pieces of (your) mind (grin)

...interesting too, your words have helped add a (frown) to my *chatting* text. I've noticed lately, when I frown (in concentration) many see that facial expression as unhappiness, yet that's not how I see/feel it at all.

Thanks (as always) for the (grin), (frown) and (smile). Your "frustration poetry" helps me connect (one last smile);-)

Fragmentsinsight said...

And I thank you M, for sharing your insights. Always a pleasure to read you.
As for frowning, I know the 'problem' of its misinterpretation. I tend to stare as well while my mind is travelling. It doesn't look good on the outside (they say) but on the inside there's this whole new world unfolding.
So, I'm for the official and international introduction of frowing-day.
At least several times a week. :-)
(O how those manufacturers of anti wrinkle cream will relish when they read this.)

Anonymous said...

You write such beautiful words. I think that you are amazing :) x

LADYBUG said...

I really enjoyed reading you, I will be back for sure