Saturday 19 May 2007

rectif-filiate

I'll be the one
time travelling
back and forth
in and out
between there and then
and here and now

secretly making right
where we went wrong
blotting out the night blue sky
and erasing thoughts on notes
we started writing
to an unexpected song

to cut it short;
I'll be the one
reversing the necessity
to say goodbye
from where we clearly
did not belong

I'll eradicate
what turned out obvious
after breaking free

and I won't falter
to make sure
my entrance and exit
in whatever time
leave no trail or notion
that you could pick-up on

I will hold my breath, if needed
will not exhale, for a while
leave no sign or scent
or trace or torn, that you can meant

until I'm safely done and gone

I'll be the one
skipping beats
ever so often
until we're back

to where I won't be missed

I'll be the one
you'll find
stimulating your doubt
making sure you will believe
I did not ever really ...
exist

but only in your mind




1 comment:

S.L. Corsua said...

Glad to have chanced upon your poetry blog. I've been reading several pieces here, and I must say: the one entitled "Sparring" blew me away. ^_^ Thank you.

Cheers.